>> Monday, April 25, 2011
You've never made a pudding of sweet potato? if not, please try this recipe. Sweet potato pudding recipe is simple, materials are also easily found.
Sweet Potato Pudding recipe
50 grams sugar
1 tablespoon margarine
300 grams of red sweet potato, steamed, mashed
25 grams of wheat flour
3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
150 grams of biscuits
700 ml milk
150 grams granulated sugar
1 pack of jelly powder (7 grams)
1. Materials I: soft sweet potato mixed with flour and margarine, knead until smooth.
2. Stir the sugar and eggs with electric mixer until frothy, set aside. Enter the parsnip mixture into the beaten eggs and add the sweetened condensed milk, mix well.
3. Enter into a heat resistant dish that has spread with margarine. Steam for 30 minutes. Remove and set aside.
4. Place the biscuits on top of sweet dough.
5. Materials II: Cook milk, sugar, and jelly powder to boiling. Then pour over the biscuit dough. Leave until the dough hardens.
Pouring the agar onto the biscuits should be performed at warm temperatures, so that cookies are not destroyed.
For 8 persons.
Happy cooking :)
Share to your friends: